New Idea to explore






It's my habit when reading I am jotting down at the same time, summarized according to my understanding without putting date and source. 
Whoever owns this idea, I would like to apologize for not giving you recognition. I am thankful for the opportunity to share your ideas. Thank you.

How to explore new Ideas

1. Recognize your new inputs, ( new idea) and consider it's new:
      eg. putting up a new business
            new plan to travel
 2. There are important things to consider your new idea 
     How to start
      When to start
      How much effort, time, money to spend when starting.
3. What are the reasons for the new ideas to appeal to you?
       Is it for passion
       For business
4. You need to work on this new project.. 
    Practice 
    Research
    Explore
5. Initiate the thought to start, to proceed.. 
    Be courageous, take the risk. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOMEONE

For Benje