For Benje








This is for one of my closest cousin who passed away.  Benjamin Reyna Alinsunod 

Jie, Rest in Peace... Thank you for all the love, respect, and support you gave to me all the way.

Song: Achy Breaky Heart
Singer: Billy Rey Cyprus

1. Were you when you heard it?
    Answer: Little office in our house
2. What you were doing when you heard it?
    Answer: Editing/ Updating my blog
3. How it makes you feel?
    Answer: Happy and excited
4. One lyric you love?
    Answer: Don't break my achy break heart
5. One reason you love it? 
    Answer: It makes me move into dancing
6. One memory or idea this song brings to mind?
    Answer: Benje my cousin, reminds me how good he dances.. his moves, and his charm. 

Questions are from the article I read long time ago.. it's not mine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Idea to explore

SOMEONE