SOMEONE




Note: Photo is not perfect


Extracted from my Facebook page dated June 22, 2011, At Surigao City, Philippines 

 EDITED VERSION 

SOMEONE

I love my SOMEONE and just be happy that I have someone.
Even though I  know that it cannot last forever and eventually hurts me deeply.
It is not about having someone or about owning someone or having a relationship,
It is just about being happy because I know I have someone.

I love this SOMEONE because that it gives me butterflies on my tummy.
This SOMEONE is the one I am dreaming of...my ideal SOMEONE

That someone I used to receive messages and calls during the day...
That Someone is the person I can share what went through my day, 
That Someone listened with no judgment... who understand me a lot.
That someone whom I will be missing a lot when not around,
That Someone whom I can tease with every now and then...
That Someone who had unending supports for me
That Someone who always brought flowers and  chocolate when I'm having a bad day
That Someone who can make me, ME..and that Someone can upset me...  

My someone has reasons for his existence...
Even though this someone could never be mine but
Still, there is a purpose and meaning behind everything that develops me as who I am.
Whatever relationship I have in my life now, they are precisely the ones I needed. 
So I enjoyed every moment of it and make it simple.... I just loved it.

I loved being with this someone... Whoever you are thank you for being my someone. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Idea to explore

For Benje